Haven't Received FiOS Prepaid Visa Reward
JTThomas1

We signed up for Verizon FiOS back in June and part of the offer for locking into a two-year contract was a $200 prepaid Visa card. A few weeks later we decided to upgrade our bundle to get more TV channels and that deal promised a $400 prepaid Visa. I assumed that the original $200 Visa reward offer would be cancelled and replaced by the $400 Visa reward.

On September 21 I received an email with subject line "Important information regarding the status of your Verizon Reward" that included a user name and password and instructions to log in at http://www.verizon.com/rewards, however all attempts to log into the site resulted in a "Invalid Username/Password" message. 

As of today we still haven't recieved a prepaid Visa, either $200 or $400. I tried calling the 800 number last week and spent about an hour on the phone being bounced around to four different people/departments and none of them could provide me with any status information.

If anyone from Verizon is monitoring these forums could you please let me know how I can get a status update on the prepaid Visa?

Thank you.

0 Likes