Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Haven't Received FiOS Prepaid Visa Reward

JTThomas
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Received FiOS Prepaid Visa Reward

Message 1 of 1
(1,086 Views)

We signed up for Verizon FiOS back in June and part of the offer for locking into a two-year contract was a $200 prepaid Visa card. A few weeks later we decided to upgrade our bundle to get more TV channels and that deal promised a $400 prepaid Visa. I assumed that the original $200 Visa reward offer would be cancelled and replaced by the $400 Visa reward.

On September 21 I received an email with subject line "Important information regarding the status of your Verizon Reward" that included a user name and password and instructions to log in at http://www.verizon.com/rewards, however all attempts to log into the site resulted in a "Invalid Username/Password" message. 

As of today we still haven't recieved a prepaid Visa, either $200 or $400. I tried calling the 800 number last week and spent about an hour on the phone being bounced around to four different people/departments and none of them could provide me with any status information.

If anyone from Verizon is monitoring these forums could you please let me know how I can get a status update on the prepaid Visa?

Thank you.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title