Help! I can't upgrade online...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Help! I can't upgrade online...

Message 11 of 42
(2,452 Views)

I'm having the same issue today. Since the new speed tiers were active I checked the upgrade center two to three times a week with no issue. Now today, when I finally decide to pull the trigger on the 150/65 internet tier, the upgrade center isn't working for me.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 12 of 42
(2,427 Views)

I'd like to add I've been having the same problem for months now too. I've made repeated calls and online chats to various departments and not gotten anywhere. In fact, I've been told outright lies and other things, and had my service screwed up worse! (lost a box discount that should have been 'lifetime') and I don't want another person touching the stuff until I can get my hands on my account again. I renewed 2 years ago no problem but now I'm being told I can't and it's getting frustrating to say the least.

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 13 of 42
(2,424 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 42
(2,390 Views)

can someone  just post how to get through to upgrade and renewal online

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 15 of 42
(2,342 Views)

I'm having the same problem. I've tried changing browsers, deleting cookies, and disabling popup blockers, but I still get the same message. Any would help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 16 of 42
(2,340 Views)

Thanks for letting us know, pmatt. Someone will be in touch with you as well.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 17 of 42
(2,263 Views)

I'm having the same problem/issue:

We're sorry. 
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time. 

Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office.

It's not a "temporary problem."  It's a permanent problem.  Just call it what it is - that you really want us to call in so we can have a sales rep speak to us to try to upsell services instead of us having the ability to self-serve online.

Frustrating.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 18 of 42
(2,222 Views)

I am having the same problem. Please help!!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 19 of 42
(2,109 Views)

I've had this problem everytime I've tried to upgrade now. May I please also receive some of this secretive help. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 20 of 42
(2,049 Views)

I am also having the same problem with trying to access the upgrade center.  Can someone please help me as well?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.