Help! I can't upgrade online...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Help! I can't upgrade online...

Message 31 of 42
(2,211 Views)

I too get the same message.  I have NEVER been able to upgrade online, going on 3 years now.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 32 of 42
(2,121 Views)

An agent got back to me in July and I haven't been able to get back in contact with him since. I've got no responses to e-mails sent asking about the status, since the problem has not been fixed!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 33 of 42
(1,983 Views)

I'm having the same issue. A ticket was submitted for me weeks ago and I've received no updates & I'm still having this problem. Help, please?

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 34 of 42
(1,977 Views)

Hi joe490

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 35 of 42
(1,902 Views)

Hello,

I also cannot access the upgrade center.  It's been quite a few months since I've been able to.  Technical support has not been of much help so far.

Thanks

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 36 of 42
(1,789 Views)

Still broken here, they told me it could take up to 30 business days.  FiOS transferred this to their "eWeb" division on 8/2/2013.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 37 of 42
(1,674 Views)

It's now 9/12/2013 and the feature is still broken.  I've also had some promos expire and can't cancel them online.. so they increased in cost resulting in a higher bill.  I'm left with calling customer service.. online chat could not modify the package for me.  Meaning I'll have to spend yet another hour on the phone to simply modify my services, here's to hoping they don't mess up my bill.

After my contract is over I think i'll just keep the internet service and cancel everything else including my cell phone with verizon.  Customer Service is unacceptable.  

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 38 of 42
(1,585 Views)

I am currently experiencing this issue (currently meaning it has been happening for over 2 years since I changed my services for FIOS last time).

I have a ticket opened with Verizon Support and am getting the same run around. Several inquiries and all I get is the ticket is being "worked on" and there is no estimate to the resolution. 

I did some research and found this forum thread on DSLreports.com

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28766209-Can-t-upgrade-service-online-with-Vz

If this forum is accurate, the problem stems from Verizon's ordering system and how orders are closed out/cleared out of their various systems. I can believe this to be the case, as I have received notifications about orders that were opened for my account that I did not open. A phone call to customer service and they know nothing about and order and you can disregard the notification.

Long story longer, if you call 800-VERIZON and ask them to help with this issue, not only do they not know about the problem, but they refer you to call the "E-Center" @ 888-669-9901. Of course this team is only open Mon. - Fri. 8AM - 6PM. My next action is to call and explain the issue all over again as I have dozens of times before. 

Verizon's first resolution to this issue is to just use "pressure phone sales" when you call in hoping you will just agree to have them setup the order for you right then and there... Well I for one would like to compare and contrast different plans and pricing. I find it comical that all the "technical support" agents have full access to "sell" anything to anyone but their online systems are segregated such that you need to make multiple phone calls to different teams at different times to actually fix a problem. 

Unfortunately Verizon knows they have the best serivces and they are sacrificing customer service because they can... Time will tell if I can get to the right team and  technician to figure this out. Good luck everyone. 

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 39 of 42
(1,526 Views)

I had this issue recently. It started in Noevember. And was only resolved thismonth. I called and chatted several times over that time period. Eventually they fixed. I've had this issue multiple times over the yeras. I have no idea what causes it, but in my case it has always been something on their end. in teh past though it would only take one to two months for them to fix it. This time it was almost five months which is way too long.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 40 of 42
(1,507 Views)

We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

We're sorry.

Please try again later.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.