Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Help! I can't upgrade online...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Help! I can't upgrade online... WHAT is wrong with this website????

Message 41 of 46
(700 Views)

I can't get to the Upgrade & Renewal Center at Verizon Central.  I always get the message:   We're sorry. 
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

actually the whole new contract with Verizon has been a nightmare..  One month without any internet o tv service after signing in, and almost two months without landline service... aaaahhhhhhhhhhgggg    

Contributor
Contributor

Re: Help! I can't upgrade online... WHAT is wrong with this website????

Message 42 of 46
(627 Views)

Anyone figured this out yet?  I'm going on 6 months with a ticket open with these guys.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Help! I can't upgrade online...

Message 43 of 46
(182 Views)

I'm having the same issue. I have already talked to 3 people that have failed to get me the package I'm looking for. It's very frustrating, so I thought I would do it myself online but I can access it. 

How does this get resolved?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 44 of 46
(182 Views)

I'm also having the same issue. I've already spoken to 3 people on the phone and they were unable to get me the correct tv package. I had a rep give me her email. I've emailed her twice and no response. I do not want to call customer service again, I just want to do it myself online. But I can't access the manager upgrade. How are others getting this resolved?

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 45 of 46
(180 Views)

Hi afd1229,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 46 of 46
(179 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.