Help! I can't upgrade online...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Help! I can't upgrade online...

Message 1 of 46
(7,613 Views)

Like others who have posted here, I can't get to the Upgrade & Renewal Center at Verizon Central.  I always get the message:

We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office.

It's been like this whenever I've checked over the last several months.  How do people get this fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Help! I can't upgrade online...

Message 3 of 46
(7,549 Views)

Just want to offer praise where it's due to Verizon support personnel.

Within a day of Anthony's forum response, I received a phone message from Verizon requesting info about my problem, followed-up by further private messages from Adam at Verizon, as well as email contacts.  They apparently were able to tweak my account settings and I now have access to the Upgrade Center.

Thank you Verizon!

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 2 of 46
(7,592 Views)

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 46
(7,550 Views)

Just want to offer praise where it's due to Verizon support personnel.

Within a day of Anthony's forum response, I received a phone message from Verizon requesting info about my problem, followed-up by further private messages from Adam at Verizon, as well as email contacts.  They apparently were able to tweak my account settings and I now have access to the Upgrade Center.

Thank you Verizon!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 46
(7,417 Views)

I see someone else had their account setting modified to fix the problem.

I have the same problem, I have tried to upgrade on-line and get the same message :

We're sorry. We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time. Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office.

Is it possible to "Tweak" my account settings as one other user had done?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 46
(7,389 Views)

At least I'm not the only one having this issue. Been trying for months. Help? Smiley Indifferent

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 46
(7,336 Views)

I've got the same problem and haven't found a solution.  Can someone help me? Please!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 7 of 46
(7,327 Views)

lucky you. They didn't help me much. Just transferred me to different departments hahaha

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 8 of 46
(7,255 Views)

I am having the same problem... cant upgrade online..:( please help..

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 46
(6,994 Views)

Ca you please assis me to because I'm also getting te same error.

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 10 of 46
(6,977 Views)

Hello ryahya

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.