Help! I can't upgrade online...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Help! I can't upgrade online...

Message 21 of 46
(2,117 Views)

New customer here been trying to access the upgrade center since the 17th of september, still no luck

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 22 of 46
(2,030 Views)

I need help with this too, but my upgrade problem is not just online.  I received a message that I cannot upgrade service online and I should call.  I call and the service rep is unable to make any changes to my account either.  The Verizon rep's own system is telling them that they are unable to make any changes to my account.  I've spoken to 5 reps over 3 months and each one has said, "I've never seen this before."  They all promise to get to the bottom of this never before seen problem, and I never hear from them again. I am beyond frustrated.  Help!!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 23 of 46
(1,967 Views)

This is what's happening with me also- with no follow- up on Verizon's part in over a month/ 4-5 calls! Something obviously terribly wrong with their system!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 24 of 46
(1,881 Views)

Still can't upgrade online or by phone!  Now when I try to upgrade online it says I have a pending order.  I DON'T HAVE A PENDING ORDER!  When I call customer service I get the same runaround about how they are getting a message that they can't change my service.  Why can't Verizon figure this out?  I am tired of being held hostage by Verizon!

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 25 of 46
(1,875 Views)

Hi BJF,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

AnnieS

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Status changed to: In Progress

Message 26 of 46
(1,847 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 27 of 46
(1,810 Views)

I received a phone call from a Verizon rep who said that the incorrect pending order message I'm receiving when I try and upgrade online has been resolved.  Well, it has not.  I am still being told that I have a pending order.  Oh, and I still can't upgrade over the phone either.  Is there no one at Verizon who can fix this?  Beyond absurd.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 28 of 46
(1,742 Views)

Online upgrade & renewal center is still telling me I have a pending order when, in fact, I don't.  Hmm... a tech company that can't fix a glitch in their system.  Epic fail!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 29 of 46
(1,702 Views)

Still can't upgrade online (still says I have a non-existant pending order) and cannot upgrade over the phone. Verizon doesn't even pretend to care anymore.  Come on Verizon.  Why can't you fix this?  Is your IT department that incompetent?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 30 of 46
(1,585 Views)

I am having same problem.  I am being bounced around from one customer support person to the other and no one says they can help me.  they keep telling me that it must be a site issue and they are working on it.  As I can see other people are having same problem and I have had this going on for months.  How can it be fixed so I can access the upgrade/renewal center? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.