Hole in Ground / Damaged (missing) ground cover near school bus stop
Eric214

Hello,

On the corner of my house properly line where it touches the neighbor's lawn, there is a rather dangerous unmarked hole where a 9" by 9" Verizon Fios cover plate is supposed to be installed.  This is near a bus stop and I am concerned someone may get a leg caught in it.  Can you please send someone to install a new plate?  I am not a Verizon customer, so I am unsure how to arrange for this repair.  Can you please help?  This is in Derwood, Maryland.  

Thank you,

Eric

0 Likes
Re: Hole in Ground / Damaged (missing) ground cover near school bus stop
jonjones1
Legend

@Eric2 wrote:

Hello,

On the corner of my house properly line where it touches the neighbor's lawn, there is a rather dangerous unmarked hole where a 9" by 9" Verizon Fios cover plate is supposed to be installed.  This is near a bus stop and I am concerned someone may get a leg caught in it.  Can you please send someone to install a new plate?  I am not a Verizon customer, so I am unsure how to arrange for this repair.  Can you please help?  This is in Derwood, Maryland.  

Thank you,

Eric

Call the local police who should be able to handle the issue. Your local engineers office may also know how to get in touch with the proper company.

0 Likes
Re: Hole in Ground / Damaged (missing) ground cover near school bus stop
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Eric2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes