quick menu

Home phone "butler"

Contributor sweetjami
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(5,284 Views)
I recently installed a new antivirus (Panda, and am not happy, but life is tough) and it uninstalled a program I had from Verizon that would show me who was calling on my home phone (even though I do not have Verizon internet).  I really miss it and went in to this web site to re-install and I cannot find it anywhere!  It was a little black box with 4 littler boxes inside, and it stored things like who called when, my address book with phone numbers.  Why can't I find it?  Help please.
3 REPLIES 3
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 2 of 4
(5,283 Views)
Contributor sweetjami
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(5,276 Views)
Thank you, Charles!  Now I remember why I was having such a time...I installed it and all it tells me when I sign in is: Your Sign In Request Could not be processed at this moment. Please try again later.  And then it never lets me sign in.  Is that because of my new Anti-virus?  It also does not give anything to click on for troubleshooting.
Contributor sweetjami
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(5,272 Views)

So=when all else fails, read the directions:

Activate Your Verizon Call Assistant Account

You must contact the Verizon Business Office to order VCA. You will receive a VCA Welcome letter when the ordering process has been completed and your account is ready for activation.

So, where do I write to?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios