Horrible Customer Service Experience - TV & PC Protection Plan
ssgtg006
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently purchased a new computer, and wanted to update my TV & PC protection plan information.  After being given 6 different phone numbers to call (one of them actually got me to Wells Fargo) and being transferred to different departments at least a dozen times, I was told the following:

- You must be a Verizon internet or Cable TV customer in order to be a TV & PC Protection plan.  When I directed the associates to the webpage that says the exact opposite, two of them chose to argue with me.

- Your account has been terminated and is no longer active.  Even after providing the contract number on my "Congratulations" letter, my billing address, and the dates and amounts that I had been billed for this service the past few months, one of the associates continued to insist that I don't have an active account.

As a small business owner, I would be embarrassed if any of my staff provided anything close to this horribly low level of service.  They clearly know neither their own products nor how/where to find information when they need it.  After three hours of trying, I finally received help from an individual who was able to find my account.  Unacceptable.  I had similar experiences with the Fios associates, which is why I terminated my Verizon TV and internet service.

Re: Horrible Customer Service Experience - TV & PC Protection Plan
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the troubles with the protection plan service. We would like to help out, but need some more information from you. So we can get your information securely, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service Experience - TV & PC Protection Plan
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

ssgtg006,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya D.

0 Likes