Horrible Service!!!! Need Help!!!
Rosy76
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK, so here goes Where can I get to talk to a human that will help me with my issue? I spent 4 hours on the phone yesterday with customer service on multiple continents and I have not been given a name to anyone that can solve my issue, get an apology, refund, anything! Because my husband and I are working from home and our kids are doing the hybrid model due to covid we decided to upgrade our broadband. That was easy enough to order last week and it was scheduled to be done this Monday. Monday October 26- The service person comes and does everything that needs to be done. He asks us to make sure the phone is still working before he leaves. We pick it up and there is a dial tone so I assume everything is fine. That night my mom texts my daughter asking me to call her because out phone is going to voicemail. I test it out and sure enough our phone doesn't ring and it goes to voicemail. So I call Verizon and can't get through because it's after 7PM. So I go through the App as that's what we are supposed to do and it just messed up our cable TV. Tuesday October 27- I call Verizon in the morning and talk to someone offshore (my guess India) that has no clue what is going on and tries to sell me a service package!!!! I find that despicable as they didn't even set up the package I ordered correctly!!! I got nowhere, they had me turn off and off the router, unplug the cable boxes, the works! They disconnected our internet remotely (mind you my kids are doing school from home) didn't tell us they were going to do that.  All this for just the phone not ringing...2 hours go by and we get nowhere so they say they are going to log a ticket and what time they should call back at. I tell them 5PM. I get a robo call at 5PM and they start asking me all of these questions as if I never talked to them before. I go over the whole story again. This person also offshore is not getting it and telling me to do all the same stuff that the person in the morning told me to do. I begin to get frustrated after an hour and I request to speak to their manager in the US. After waiting 20 minutes on hold I get someone in the US who asks me for my story. I tell him everything that happened and he says "Why did you unplug the router if there was nothing wrong with the router?" and I say, because your team told me to. And he comes back and say's "why did you listen to them"? I'm like because you are Verizon and I am supposed to follow the instructions you gave me because you are supposedly the experts" This goes on for a total of 2 hours!!!!! 4 hours of my day wasted! He finally gets someone scheduled to come to my house on Wednesday afternoon.Wednesday Oc 28- The guy that installed it for us on Monday comes back. I tell him the story of everything that happened and he is horrified. He looks at everything and can't find anything wrong. He calls the house from the cell and it rings. I had tried it multiple times today and it didn't ring. So I have my daughter call the house while he is standing there and it goes straight to voicemail. I said `` did you call 508-533-XXXX and he said no, I called 508-533-XXXY and both of our eyes lit up. Verizon changed my phone number.  We need to have this corrected ASAP!!!! He said another case has been logged. But I need to talk to someone that can actually help me with this. I can't deal with the help center again!!!!! I am disgusted with how I have been treated for something that is clearly Verizon's fault. I have always thought that Verizon was great, we have had it for close to 20 years and feel like we pay a premium for this. Now I am having second thoughts. And am seriously considering moving to another provider. This is no way to treat your customers. 

Re: Horrible Service!!!! Need Help!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rosy76,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes