Horrible Service
HorribleService1

So I have a problem with my service. Im going to be moving in a few days and I wanted my service shut off tomorrow. For some unknown reason it was  shut off today. So I call the phone number provided for Verizon technical service. 35 minute wait... Man answers, I tell him the situation. He says oh I'm going to have to transfer you to the financial department. I stop him and ask, Are you sure they can help me with this problem and reactive my service ? His reply, oh yes they can active your service... transfer... 10 minute wait... I explain the situation to her. "Oh I can't help you with that you need customer service department"... 40 minute wait... I explain my situation again..  The man tells me there is nothing he can to and that my entire day of work is lost because my service was shut down a day early. He says, oh maybe technical support can turn it back on for a day for you... transfer... 50 minute wait... No luck...

Two plus hours of my day wasted because apparently half of you customer service is not properly trained. On top of that I lose an entire day of work because I don't have internet service.

Im not sure what is worse.. dealing with the robot lady or your illiterate customer service.

Good bye verizon.. glad you are out of my life..

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Service
DeadBodyChic

I like how when I pause a show, I hit resume and it restarts. Or while i'm watching tv it skips and breaks up alot. Also, how for no reason our LAND line stopped working for half a day. This service sucks and they shouldn't charge so much for crap then maybe  I wouldn't complain. I thought you get what you pay for, well I pay alot for crap.

0 Likes