Horrible service with support
JamesJ207

I have had such a bad experience with Verizon support. They originally told me the problem was with my router and didn't  even check my ONT box until I called back two days later and it showed 67 reports of degrades service. Tech support was supposed to show up on Sunday at 5pm. They don't show up at all even after calling tech support since they got behind schedule and didn't have time to do my repair. They then schedule it for Tuesday after no-showing my appointment. I check in to see if they have availability today and I'm told for all the hassle they will reduce my tech fee to $50 from $100. This is ridiculous because the tech fee was supposed to be waived according to the tech repair guy who checked my ONT box. I hate this company so much, I don't know how they could even call their support department "support". It's the biggest crutch of this company. 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible service with support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JamesJ207,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes