How can I get my refund?
whjeffs

I disconnected my Verizon service when I moved on October 23, 2015. There has been a $117.11 credit on my account. I have tried contacting customer service and the financial department but each of these departments just seems to want to transfer me back to the other. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I just want me refund I am owed. The only relevant bit of information I got from any of the 6 people I spoke to today was that they tried to send the refund on December 23 but it was cancelled and they didn't know why, which just put me back into the transfer game again until the finacial department was closed at 6pm!

I hope someone can forward this to an agent like I have read in the many other posts with similar issues so it can be resolved!

Jeff

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my refund?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes