How can I stop the sales calls?
malclave

A little over a week ago, Verizon called me to ask me to upgrade my DSL to FiOS.  I told them I'd review it and contact them if I wanted to proceed.

Saturday morning, they called me to ask me to upgrade my DSL to FiOS.  I told them I wasn't interested.

Saturday afternoon, they called me to ask me to upgrade my DSL to FiOS.  I told them again I wasn't interested.

Saturday afternoon, they called me AGAIN (yes, 3 sales calls in one day) to ask me to upgrade my DSL to FiOS.  I told them AGAIN I wasn't interested, and that they'd called me three times that day.

I emailed a complaint, got a non-response with an invalid link asking for more information.

This morning, they called me yet again asking me to upgrade my DSL to FiOS.  The sales rep said he could not connect me to customer service, and I kind of went off on him.

At this point, the only thing I can think of is to see if I can get my phone and DSL services thorugh another company,  Verizon seems to have been bought out by a consortium of Nigerian bankers.

0 Likes