How do you actually send a "Thank You" on here?
bubbalew
Believe it or not, I actually want to send a "Thank You" or at least let someone at Verizon know that they have a very competent and knowledgeable service man in the Fort Wayne, IN area.   Once I finally got past all the hassle :robotmad: and getting p.o.'d at the service tech's over the phone, Charles or Chuck, as he called himself, came out and resolved everything that the previous "support" people screwed up on.  So, whoever is monitoring this forum, please pass this message along to Chuck's supervisor in the Fort Wayne office, Southeast Allen County and maybe add an option on Verizon's "Contact Us" page for people that don't have a problem, just a comment. :robotvery-happy:
Message Edited by bubbalew on 10-02-2008 07:51 AM
0 Likes
Re: How do you actually send a "Thank You" on here?
Kathleen
VZ Employee Emeritus

bubbalew wrote:
Believe it or not, I actually want to send a "Thank You" or at least let someone at Verizon know that they have a very competent and knowledgeable service man in the Fort Wayne, IN area.   Once I finally got past all the hassle :robotmad: and getting p.o.'d at the service tech's over the phone, Charles or Chuck, as he called himself, came out and resolved everything that the previous "support" people screwed up on.  So, whoever is monitoring this forum, please pass this message along to Chuck's supervisor in the Fort Wayne office, Southeast Allen County and maybe add an option on Verizon's "Contact Us" page for people that don't have a problem, just a comment. :robotvery-happy:
Message Edited by bubbalew on 10-02-2008 07:51 AM

Hello bubbalew,

Thank you for the kind words, bubbalew.  I will certainly do my best to let Chuck's supervisor know.

Regards,

Kathleen

Verizon Forums Team Administrator

0 Likes