How many times have you had to call customer support?
HowsSpectrum

Quick poll: How many times have you had to call customer support to get what you want?

I think I'm at 4 times in the past week, not counting a handful of online chats. How many more times should I try?

One might that it would be simple to move my account to my new place, having moved in with my girlfriend. You would be wrong.

One might think that when a rep says the tech will come on Saturday, they mean next Saturday and not a month from now. You would be wrong.

One might think that when said tech never arrives on the (incorrect) time you were told, they would arrive on the time the next rep switched them to. You would be wrong.

One might think that said second appointment wouldn't need your girlfriend's permission again, as she was on the line with the first rep who set up the appointment. You would be wrong.

One might think that when you call while waiting for the second appointment, and the new rep would be able to reschedule your appointment, since that's what the previous rep did, and not say "that's impossible". You would be wrong.

One might think FiOS is worth all this trouble. You might be wrong.

0 Likes
Re: How many times have you had to call customer support?
jonjones1
Legend

Well I am not a rah rah boy for Fios so I can say I called them twice in almost 1.5 years and that was on day 2 of service because my speed was not provisioned properly.

other than that no contact.

my internet is perfect. Now I had cable for over 20+ years and called them 3 times over those years because of loss of signal. So it’s just a crap shoot on how many times your bound to call support.

0 Likes
Re: How many times have you had to call customer support?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes