SOLVED
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

How much monthly for Fios on 2 TVs, plus internet and phone

Message 1 of 5
(8,130 Views)

Hi,

I would like to know how much it would cost for Fios internet 15/5 mbps, Prime HD on 2 TV sets, and Verizon freedom phone? Also how much will it be after the first year?

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Re: How much monthly for Fios on 2 TVs, plus internet and phone

Message 2 of 5
(8,114 Views)

@AG17 wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know how much it would cost for Fios internet 15/5 mbps, Prime HD on 2 TV sets, and Verizon freedom phone? Also how much will it be after the first year?

Thanks for your help.

As of right now the base price for the FiOS would be $89.99 plus taxes and surcharges (And that's with the 20 dollar discount for one year given).  With 2 Standard STB's, it would come out to $101.97 plus taxes and surcharges for the first year, and for the second year it would be $121.97 plus taxes and surcharges.

Of course this is all subject to change if you wanted extra services/different set top boxes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you use 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please' I'm going to say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes.'
Wanna see my YouTube Channel? Message me about it really quick!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 2 of 5
(8,115 Views)

@AG17 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

As of right now the base price for the FiOS would be $89.99 plus taxes and surcharges (And that's with the 20 dollar discount for one year given).  With 2 Standard STB's, it would come out to $101.97 plus taxes and surcharges for the first year, and for the second year it would be $121.97 plus taxes and surcharges.

Of course this is all subject to change if you wanted extra services/different set top boxes.

If you use 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please' I'm going to say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes.'

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 3 of 5
(8,104 Views)

Thanks so much for the information. These price estimates are for the triple play correct?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II

Message 4 of 5
(8,084 Views)

@AG17 wrote:

Thanks so much for the information. These price estimates are for the triple play correct?

Correct. Mind you(edit) I don't know if the same promotions I give out are the same promotions CS can actually give. But, it's worth calling them about it regardless and asking.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 5 of 5
(8,069 Views)

Thanks again! Yeah, I will certainly call them. I just wanted to get a general idea of the price first so I could compare other services.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.