Re: How to contact customer service to file a complaint
Cherisseg02

I just spoke to one of the most rudest representative and the worst customer service I have ever revmcjevwd in my life. The guy actually hanged up on my face when I was just trying to get answer as to why my 2 year contract was reniwed without my consent. I will refer everyone I know in how poorly verizion treats their long term customers. 

0 Likes
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Cherisseg02,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Honor the contract
Fioscust3more
Enthusiast - Level 1

On February 2, 2017 Verizon FIOS and Myself entered into a 2 years Contract. The contract stipulate that my price, my entertainment packages will remain the same. This conversation was confirmed by emailed dated Feb 8, 2017 that Verizon sent to me.  Well that’s not the case now.

My last month bills was increase by $54. I called customer service on Dec 5 and  the rep and supervisor review the contract and still refuse to honor the contract. They say they will release me from the contract because they can’t honor the contract. I imagined, if it was me on the other side Verizon would slapped me with all kinds of fine. 

My question is why Verizon is refuse to honor the contract they signed with me. 

0 Likes
Re: Honor the contract
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Fioscust3more,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Honor the contract
jonjones1
Legend

http://www3.dps.ny.gov/ocs/itgate.nsf/(webDPS_welcome)?OpenForm

I am assuming Astoria Queens, NY?

contact th3 Public Service Commission via phone or online complaint and include your contract for service and a recent invoice for the illegal increase.

this state agency will nail them to the wall. 

And yes if you violated your commitment they would hit you with early termination fees and last months charges etc. contact this agency today. Provide proof and you will prevail.

Fios connects in NYC are under contractual obligations on Verizon there is also a local office in NYC that will hit them with fines and penalties. Contact city hall.

Good Luck

KAL55

Hey it looks like we have the same issue/complaint! Did you ever have success in getting a free extender? If so how did you go about it?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Christy51

We had the worst customer service today. I spoke with 3 different customer service agents, repeatedly asked for a supervisor on my last call but was not transferred to one. I am military and moving, we requested service to be shut off and Verizon turned us off 2 days early. When I called in I was told there was a technical problem then I was told it was shut off early. They wanted me to get new service for 2 days, another credit check and to pay a connection fee to have service for 2 days. I am extremely disappointed with the service I received today. I will not be recommend Fios to anyone new in this area and we will never use Fios again. 

0 Likes
SINYFIOS

NO WIN SITUATION! Wasted 2h calling to Verizon about service and to file official complaint!

Having ongoing daily service interruptions with Verizon Fios internet service.

Customer support – NO HELP!

Technical Support – NO HELP!

Appointment with Technician – NEVER showed up or Called!

NO WAY TO OPET OFFICIAL COMPLAINT!

After paying for Verizon services for 7+ years - > Leave me no choice to cancel and get optimum online/spectrum

And file official complaint with NYC Consumer Affairs department and BBB.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@SINYFIOS wrote:

NO WIN SITUATION! Wasted 2h calling to Verizon about service and to file official complaint!

Having ongoing daily service interruptions with Verizon Fios internet service.

Customer support – NO HELP!

Technical Support – NO HELP!

Appointment with Technician – NEVER showed up or Called!

NO WAY TO OPET OFFICIAL COMPLAINT!

After paying for Verizon services for 7+ years - > Leave me no choice to cancel and get optimum online/spectrum

And file official complaint with NYC Consumer Affairs department and BBB.

You can go here since you are in NY state. http://www.dps.ny.gov and either call the toll free number or file an online complaint. Calling is faster. They will contact Verizon escalations who will call the phone number you give the NYS Public Service Commission. So be available to receive the call back. They are very good.

0 Likes
Keithfilmguy

I have had Verizon for over 20years and all I can say is their internet service has gone to hell!! I received notice 2 years ago saying our cable lines are going to retire so I have hung on hoping to get FiOS. I currently have DSL which worked great for 2 of the 7 years in my current location, but now my internet goes out three maybe more times a day. I have had the modem replaced 4 times, Service techs out 3 times and nothing has been done to correct the issue. I am very disappointed because I would sign up for Fios TV and internet and lose my other providers. What also stinks is you charge more for the crap service internet and phone with no speed or connection than I can get with a cable provider. I can no longer run my production company under this poor service you provide. I am going to move my phone, TV and Internet over to spectrum and pay 3 times less than what you charge for what I have. Verizon, your adds lie, Your service is awful, your ability to provide customer service is way lacking. The sad part is I have asked about when we are going to get FIOS and explained we all received letters stating this, that not one person in your office can answer the question.  I keep getting "well did you sign up to receive notices of when FIOS will be available " comments.  Sorry Verizon, you are losing a loyal customer and I know that many in my neighborhood are doing the same thing.  So, go focus on your cell service and Screw the business folks and loyal customers who really did like your services. I think your priorities are messed up and you all need to restructure your business model to focus on the customer instead of just the quick bottom line. After all, as a business owner myself, the loyal customer are the true profit to sustain a company not the quick grabs. I am going to switch to a company that wants my business and is willing to provide the internet speeds to run my business. Hell, I can’t even watch a streaming video that is 1 minute long with out it buffering. SO long Verizon and good luck with your future customers, after all I see your stocks are starting to slip and I see more complaints against your company than any other service provider.   BAD BUSINESS and I will never refer your company to anyone! Especially when for 7 years you advertised FIOS is coming and then 2 years ago send a letter stating that your retiring the copper lines. I am guessing it is your ploy to have most bail off your network so you don’t have to do the work.  I am done with crappy service, Internet and phone from you!

0 Likes