How to contact customer service to file a complaint
penguin788
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there an email address that we can send general complaints about FIOS service?  Some place to vent frustrations?  Complaints like being on hold for a minimum of 20 minutes (if you're lucky - I've been on hold for up to 3 hours waiting for technical support, average is 40 minutes), internet cutting in and out, loss of service because they decide your equipment is too old and you have to buy a newer model tv/computer/phone/etc., sending advertisements with deals that provide twice the service I'm getting at half the cost but I can't do anything because I'm stuck with 11 months on my contract.  The technicians usually are wonderful people and very helpful - it's just spending hours on the phone waiting for them that is frustrating. I am usually so angry by the time they answer that I start the conversation by apologizing for being crabby and that I know it's not their fault but that I'm on the verge of bursting a blood vessel. 

All I want is an email address where I can vent - I know verizon will probably send it straight to the trash file but it would make me feel better. I'm even considering switching to Xfinity, even though they have a terrible reputation for customer service and their products are not as good. I'm just so fed up with verizon that I'm counting the days until I'm free of my contract.

Re: How to contact customer service to file a complaint
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi penguin788,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including "Ask Verizon," our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers. For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
mcfordesq
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried to do that no avail. Please do not pretend that you have online services available that do not really exist. 

leylarubio
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can beleive there is no email to complaint about the rep comments.  I was shocked to find out my records said i am only a customer for 10 years orginally is more than 24 years.  As a customer where i can get my information.

leylarubio
Enthusiast - Level 1

I r=tried for the past hour and it does not help there should be a direct line.  If i work there I probably wouldn't transfer lilke it happen to me today unable to complain.  Once my contracts terminates deffinitely discontinue this service.  NOt worth  the Headache,

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try contacting them via twitter.

I have found them to be quite helpful.

And typically respond relatively quickly.

They will give you a few things to try at first.

If you need additional assitance, they can open up a private chat.

0 Likes
Frustrated82
Enthusiast - Level 1

Third try with tech support and back to customer service and back to tech support. Online help was useless and for trying to accomplish something simple.  One hour and 20 minutes on the phone and counting for an extender(s) that Verizon should pay for after selling me a Quantum router that would cover the whole house - terrible and waiting to move on!  If I extend my contract they will give me one free...LOL...not after this has been going on for almost a year. Frustrated!

Rock2014

I actually got an address (In Trenton NJ) to send a complaint letter.  Needless to say I never heard a thing.

0 Likes
jah12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you.  I have had the same problem.  Virtual agent is a joke, it just routes to sales of other products.  There is no real service through verizon or this site.

0 Likes

I called (not mention how long I wait), and chatted online by inquiring why my FiOS bill keep incresing in last five months since June, 2017, by each month, albeit that I was promised by Verizon that the price is fixed during the contract period.  The agent points out the Verizon surcharge is increasing while the bundle price still has no change. She knew I pay one bill, and told me Verizon is not charity organization several times, meanwhile try to sell me new contract with $15 more per month by locking me in next two years with the same service.  Both agents on phone and online chat show more energy to sell product or insult complaints, instead of resolve and report the issue.  I'm a many years Verizon customer for both FiOS and wireless phone, and paid my bill every month for more than ten years.  I believe I have rights to know why my bill is increasing every month, not just a single word of government tax. As a matter of fact, many items listed in Surcharges, not looks like taxes or government related. I wish I would get a satisfactory answer ....

0 Likes