How to file a COMPLAINT
Abongiovi

I want to file a complaint against Verizon, but ~shocker~ the website and customer service hotline is completely useless.

On 1/13 I ordered self instal internet and phone through Verizon. The original order said it would arrive in 3-5 days and that it needed to be installed by 1/31. When it didn't arrive I called, they said it would arrive soon, but it never did. I have called back six times. I have been given a different story each time (i.e.: there's a hold on the order, it'll be there tomorrow, a tech will install it on the 31st, there isn't a tech coming but the equipment will arrive on the 31st.) 

Lo and behold, it is the 31st. I have not received any equipment, and my 7th call to Verizon was entirely unsuccessful. I was told to call back when the central office was open (for the third time) but it seems it is never opened. 

0 Likes
Re: How to file a COMPLAINT
jonjones1
Legend

@Abongiovi wrote:

I want to file a complaint against Verizon, but ~shocker~ the website and customer service hotline is completely useless.

On 1/13 I ordered self instal internet and phone through Verizon. The original order said it would arrive in 3-5 days and that it needed to be installed by 1/31. When it didn't arrive I called, they said it would arrive soon, but it never did. I have called back six times. I have been given a different story each time (i.e.: there's a hold on the order, it'll be there tomorrow, a tech will install it on the 31st, there isn't a tech coming but the equipment will arrive on the 31st.) 

Lo and behold, it is the 31st. I have not received any equipment, and my 7th call to Verizon was entirely unsuccessful. I was told to call back when the central office was open (for the third time) but it seems it is never opened. 

You can reach American support at 1-800-VERIZON at 8 am EDT to get what you require. 

0 Likes
Re: How to file a COMPLAINT
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes