I have been on the phone with various Verizon customer service agents and they have been very nice and professional. So this is the first time that I am so frustrated that I was looking to find the way to file a complaint, because I think it is important for the customer service agents to be patient and at least professional even in the difficult cirmcumstances.
Anyway, the agent that I spoke just now got frustrated when I was trying to confirm the details about my moving and cost changes.
1) He didn't explain before that I had to activate a new plan which costs more than I have been paying.
2) So when he first time told me about the different amount that I will have to pay, I asked him why I can't have the same plan when I am moving to a new place.
3) Then, he told me that I can activate a new plan and change on the same day back to my normal plan, which he didn't mention it before (again).
4) So I went on to try to confirm, if I activate a new plan and change back to my original plan, then the billing should be the same as I used to pay.
5) Then, he talked about prorated bill and he can't gurantee the bill until the bill is actually printed out (again new information).
6) So I asked him again but if I change back to the original plan, the amount that I will pay for each month should be the same with a different billing cycle.
7) Then, he got frustrated all of sudden and raised his voice saying that I am asking the same thing and he is answering the same thing over and over again. But as you can see, everytime he was adding new information to the previous statement, so all I was doing was to confirm what he said so that I understand what is going on.
8) Which then I was trying to calm down and trying to explain what I need to get confirmation. All I want for him to confirm is that as long as I change back to the original plan, the monthly bill will be the same even though the cycle will be changed after the move.
9) Then, he got even more frustrated and then just asked me whether I am going to order the move or not.
10) So I said that I will have to make sure that nothing is going to change, then he said okay then. You can call us back later. Then, he just hung up.
I understand that it could be frustrating to answer the same thing. But when you are adding new information for everytime you update something, the customer wants to confirm these things. Also, even if it's frustrting, hanging up a call with the customer is not professional.
Is there anyway for me to file a complaint for this particular case?
Please let me know and thanks!
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.