How to get Verizon to see if my residence can have Fios installed,; help please?
JCHII

Hi all,

I live in Rowlett ,Texas, and every block of houses around me is Fios capable except the part my residence is in.  There are literally multiple houses less than 40 feet from me that are Fios capable.  When I put my residence into the services avaliable bar, my residence doesn't even pop up.  I instead put the residence immediatley next to mine in the sevices available screen to see if it was offered in my immediate area, but Fios was not offered.  How can I get Verizon to check to see if my residence can have Fios installed?  Is there some kind of requisition form or something?  I would gladly sign a 2 year contract for Fios services, I'm going to live there for a few years.   I'm tired of having T3 timeouts with my cable ISP , and I'm eager to have fiber optics reliabilty. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.  

0 Likes
Re: How to get Verizon to see if my residence can have Fios installed,; help please?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

If its an entire set of houses not available, it would likely not be available. We have seen instances where an individual block of houses gets accidentally left out, but I have never seen a grouping of houses like that. If the houses no both sides of you had availability, then I would say we should look further into it. When we install the infrastructure, each drop terminal can serve 8 houses. It just depends where the neighborhood equipment is installed at. It is not uncommon to see a neighborhood where a certain street or block of houses to not have availability. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes and I encourage to sign up for our email notification list. To get on that list, go through the process to check availability at http://bit.ly/oNEMJQ . If it detects the service is not available, it will ask for your email so they can let you know when it is available there.

0 Likes