Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello my name is Steven. I have a internet outage and have the technician here fixing it. However when the internet was first installed the wiring was wrapped around my small pole that’s outside in front of my house. Due to weather conditions the wire snapped and pulled my pole/tube and now it’s damaged and hanging. You can clearly see in the picture that this Verizon cable was wrapped on my pole and got damaged due to the cable snapping off the other side of the street pole. The technician said he can fix the internet but he’s not gonna do anything about the pole. He said to call Verizon and make a claim. I’ve been a Verizon customer for years and it’s not right that my property is damaged due to the Verizon cables. Then not wanting to fix it. Principally it’s not right. Also taking the time and day to take off of work and losing a day's work, especially during these difficult times of Corona! Then to wait for technician for them to only solve half the problem! I am now waiting long to get in contact with a Verizon agent to help me. I’ve been on the phone for over an hour waiting to make a claim. I’m frustrated and upset!
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.