How to redeem code to get Samsung Chromebook
needhelp1111

Hi,

I received a code from Verizon to redeem $200 for Samsung products.

But I don't see how you are supposed to redeem.  There are no links on the page to add items to your cart.

This is the url you are supposed to use

https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/fios/

0 Likes
Re: How to redeem code to get Samsung Chromebook
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Scroll down to bottom of page.

There are all the different devices.

Click on Chrome Devices.

Go from there

0 Likes
Samsung Offer for new customer.
chrismtp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi! New customer. Bill is current, and has been on autopay since day 1. Got an email confirming the Samsung Offer for the chromebook 3. But the link goes to our log in at Verizon.com and the link is dead. It's Sunday and no one is responding to the phone system. I was able to chat with a tech support person and they confirmerd our bill is up to date. The offer was taken away for no reason, from our perspective, which isn't acceptable at all. Trying to get this resolved. Is anyone else having issues getting the promotion for new customers who qualified for the offer but could not claim it? - Chris

Re: Samsung Offer for new customer.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

On Sundays, you can reach support via twitter @verizonsupport.

They are pretty responsive.

0 Likes
vacaz1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just passed 60 days and have not yet received anything about the chromebook. I have been on auto pay since day one

ANy idea when I can expect something?

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is pretty much a peer to peer support forum.

You will need to contact customer service for your question.

0 Likes
Simplymarvelous1
Enthusiast - Level 1

im going to try contacting them for 16 days straight and no one seems to do anything except switch u back and forth thru every department

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Simplymarvelous,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

neilN

LawrenceC, I have the same problem. Have been bounced around for a long time and do not want to give up on getting the offer I was promised when I signed up for service.

Thank you!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi neilN,

Please briefly descibe the promotional offer you recieved and the issue you are having.

0 Likes