I am VERY disappointed with Verizon FIOS and service
jbcamel

I was a contented Comcast customer for years.  Then FIOS came around with "an offer I couldn't refuse".  Now it turns out I should have.  In the past few months there have been two major problems with On Demand.  First, all the HD programs On Demand disappear for months.  Now, On Demand will not save my place.  If I exit a program/movie or if I pause it and it times out, I have to start from the beginning.  A real pain if I'm an hour into something.  I called and was told they knew about it and it would probably be fixed the next time an update was applies which was "every few months".

What the heck!  No wonder it took so long for the HD to come back.  They only do updates every few months, even if there's a major problem.

Add to this the fact that I have to wait on hold ten to fifteen minutes any time I call for support.  This NEVER happened to me with Comcast.

I really am disappointed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am VERY disappointed with Verizon FIOS and service
mk12590

I agree ... their customer service has gone down the toilet to boot. Have you found an email address for customer service(?) as their live chat to india is useless. I often wonder if they money they save is equal to the customers they lose?? every email & text update i get from them is also in spanish which is like salt to my wounds...

0 Likes
Re: I am VERY disappointed with Verizon FIOS and service
jbcamel

No, I could not find an email address.  That's why I posted this.  I was just plain frustrated.

0 Likes