I am unable to redeem Amazon Echo but got Prime fine
thorfrog
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received the link and was able to receive the prime membership but I don’t have any way to access the Echo redemption link.  Like other users I have attempted customer service via phone and chat I have not had any resolution.  Every call states wait a month, wait two months, there is a glitch in the system, the list goes on.  Now I'm promissed someone will get back to me, after talking to a supervisor, in a week to resolve.  I have been calling on this "bait and switch" promotion for over two months now.  Really I have to wait for a random call some point with in a week?!?  Who do I need to escallate this to?  It is unacceptable to have to take over two month for resolution on your promissed promotion.  Most people would give up.  I am wasting work time to get this resolved.   If this is not resolved I should be compensated for my time (months) and effort getting this resolved. 

The customer service on this has been poor.  The chat help was even more pathetic.  They just gave me the 800-837-4966 number and have a nice day.  I'm hoping this message board will have more pull. 

0 Likes
Re: I am unable to redeem Amazon Echo but got Prime fine
thorfrog
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got off a call that went no where again.   They keep saying wait for a new link.  But that doesn't help when Amazon site says promo has been redeemed.  No option ever came up for the Echo promotion.

0 Likes
thorfrog
Enthusiast - Level 2

Plese do not lock this message.  I am having the same issue that everyone on this board is encountering.  Has anyone had their issue resolved successfully? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi thorfrog,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes