I can't pay my bill online or by phone
TDSIDBURY1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I've trying to pay my bill on line for weeks to no avail...I've also called Verizon and was disconnected on numerous occasions.   My bill is due tomorrow, can someone help me?   Thanks

0 Likes
Re: I can't pay my bill online or by phone
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
TDSIDBURY1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good morning, even I agreed to resolution, to date no one has contacted me and now I'm getting a Verizon FIOS notification that my phone service may be interrupted.   In addition and since my last email I made a payment on 1/3/2015 using BillMatrix for Verizon but Verizon hasn't acknowledged payment.   I need help resolving this issue.   Thanks

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

A response can take two business days. Please let us know if you have not heard from anyone by tomorrow afternoon.

0 Likes
sandi6

I am beyond frustrated.  All I want to do is pay my bill.  I DO NOT know my account number because it is on my bill which I CAN'T access.  I haven't been able to access it for over 2 weeks and I know it is past due at this point.  Logging on to your support is NOT HELPFUL.  I am getting gibberish sent to me, being told that I need to be verified like 80 times but they can't do it right now. 

I don't feel that I should have to pay a fee to pay my bill over the phone, but even then...I don't know what my account number is.  My phone number is attached to someone else's bill.  I need to pay for my FIOS and internet.

Then I tried to log into this forum and I got more error messages.  I don't know what is happening, but I am very close to cancelling my service, that is how frustrated I am.  I want a bill sent to me from now on and I will pay by check via the mail.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP?

Since I had to sign up for a public forum I will leave my email address : {edited for privacy}  Can someone from verizon support email me since I am unable to get through on the phone or through "my verizon" ?    Once again, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT MY ACCOUNT number is so providing me a phone number to an automated operator who will ask me that info will not be helpful. 

I understand I am not the only one in this predicament.  If you want to get paid, you need to fix this problem.  I will be so anygry if I get charged late fees or disconnected because there is an internal problem.  Sorry if this sounds rude in any way, but I am just trying to pay my bill and I am on a tight budget as it is and I am also at work.  I can't sit on the phone for hours trying to find someone.  I got disconnected 3 times and thrown out of the online support...I can't even remember how many times. 

PLEASE advise 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello sandi

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes