I have experienced the worst Verizon service in the past few days
DiDuan
I have been using Verizon for a while. Every thing was super satisfied until the night 19th of Aug. I used online chatting before that talked with a rep name Arnold. He helped me properly setup my upcoming move of service from one location to another, and that would happen on the 22nd of Aug. On the 19th, there was an outage in my area which I did not know, I called Verizon and some old lady told me, it was because this order caused my service disconnected. She canceled my order without my permission, no confirmation email and just transferred me without listened me finish my requirements. So another rep told me there was an outage in my area. I was so disappointed and asked her to transfer me to a supervisor with a British accent. The supervisor was polite, he promised me that my order would be revised without being canceled. And I just waited the technician came in today, which he did not. I called Verizon and a rep named Julie told me my order was canceled. And she placed a new order for me and now I will have to install it myself.
No apologize, no credit, nothing. They may think I deserve it. I deserve to be canceled, be transferred and hold in line for 3 hours, deserve do have all the troubles, deserve the outage, and deserve to be lied! And that is all the benefits you can get, being a VALUED Verizon Customer! I'm out.
0 Likes
Re: I have experienced the worst Verizon service in the past few days
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DiDuan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes