I have had enough
HE

Your services grieves me-CS must be on a long lunch-your automated system needs to routed to people and just looping? Pay all is money and I can't reach a real person-canceling services.

0 Likes
Re: I have had enough
VZ_Lori
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry you have had such a bad experience.  Was your issue resolved? If not please let us know if there is anthing we can assist you with. I can understand your frustration and apologize for any inconviences.

0 Likes
Meaninglesscog

Totally with you.  Every time I call it takes five people to find my account.  Now that I have a charge that was never credited people have stopped talking to me through the forums and their email CS seems to have lost my email as well. 

(Really got tired of calling and spending nearly an hour on the phone while they try to find my account, just don't have that kind of time anymore)

0 Likes
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

Hi meaninglesscog, i'm sorry you had trouble with customer svc and your email. If you can send me a personal message with the full name on your account, verizon phone # or contact #, your address and service type, DSL or FiOS, I can get this sorted out for you.

0 Likes
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Goodmorning Mr. Harris, what was the e-mail address on the old account so I could take look on the issue with your e-mails? 

0 Likes