1. There's no easy way to do it so you can get results. That's annoying and not good customer service.
2. My media server started to die and the agent I got told me there's no way to retrieve the things we had on the DVR but I could save the schedule to the cloud and retrieve it on the new box when it comes. When I got the box it didn't come with instructions how to do it and it's a guessing game at this moment.
3. When I called to get assistance I was told it would be a 1 hour wait. I was on the phone for 2 hours with no help. When I hit the one hour mark, my wife called and they told her it would be 39 mins. She hit the 1 hour mark and hung up (See attached photos). We also both tried online chats, and still nothing.
4. Because our media server wasn't working right, none of the other 4 boxes we have in our house are working. So we don't have any TV right now except on one box.
5. My wife looked at our order and found that the box serial number on the order and the box that we recieved were not the same box, so all of these problems are most likely due to a mistake at the warehouse.
So, could SOMEONE, ANYONE please get someone to help. Because even today I tried to call and it was going to be an hour wait. I pay too much to Verzion for this kind of treatment. If this goes on like this I can just leave and go elsewhere. My two hour waitMy wife 1 hour wait
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.