I refuse to call anymore and wait 35 min for a human so I need to know where I go to file a complain
AG113
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hate verizon fios. I was stupid and switched and regret it deeply. I need to speak or have a paper trail with a human so I can discuss the bogus charges you are claiming I owe. I am filing a complaint with BBB if I don't hear anything back. If anyone has an email address for complaints please let me know. This is crazy. 

Tags (4)
Re: I refuse to call anymore and wait 35 min for a human so I need to know where I go to file a comp
jonjones1
Legend

@AG1 wrote:

I hate verizon fios. I was stupid and switched and regret it deeply. I need to speak or have a paper trail with a human so I can discuss the bogus charges you are claiming I owe. I am filing a complaint with BBB if I don't hear anything back. If anyone has an email address for complaints please let me know. This is crazy. 

They don’t have an email contact address. 

Its either do like other customers and call 1-800-VERIZON and wait your turn as the other customers called in the que first, or don’t get assistance. Verizon has millions of customers it would be impossible to just wait for your call.

i called at 8 am up to 5 pm EDT and never waited more than 5 minutes so you may want to try at the early time of day.

0 Likes
Re: I refuse to call anymore and wait 35 min for a human so I need to know where I go to file a comp
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

You can also reach out via twitter @verizonsupport.

0 Likes
Tutonka
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon couldn't care less about helping you if they tried. 

Call their sales number and you'll get through to someone almost immediately. Why?

I cannot WAIT to get away!!

0 Likes
kat724bzy

Well when you find out please let me know.  I looked on their website, can't find any email addresses.  I wan't my complaints documented.  I'm tired of being on the phone for hours to try to get a simple thing completed.  The service is awful.  Even the "chat" what a joke!  They couldn't help either.  What kind of company doesnt list their department heads?  

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes