I've never experienced customer service like this before! Unbelievable!!
Cfisher1

I have never experienced customer service like this since signing up with Verizon! When has it been okay to place customers on hold for over 30 mins, hang up on them, give a negative attitude when asked questions about the account issues?! Setting up appointments for techs to come that never existed? Tech no Shows? Techs coming without appointments or so much as a phone call? Or calling customer service everyday about a temporary cable line outside for 2 months, that is crossing three yards and the rep each time having no record of a temporary line?! Having to repeat your issues eveytime you call because apparently the reps do not note accounts when customers call... and never having the call recordings checked to help. And you have to love reps setting you up with payment arrangements that you did not request or agree to, then having your service turned off because of it. Oh, and of course my previous account problems cannot be accessed or viewed by the customer service reps now since my account is suspended. BUT if I made a payment with them at tat time they would be able to assist me. This is like a bad joke that will not stop! What does a person have to do to actually speak with someone in the states that I can understand clearly? When will this company respect and try hold up any value to their customers! 

Here is my Verizon timeline:

service installed 10/25/16(temp line placed)

11/7 first called customer support because I had not received any updates about the temp line and people were beginning to trip over the cord. I was lied to by the rep I spoke with about an appointment he set up for a tech to come out and address the issue. 

11/8-11/13 I placed calls to customer support daily telling my story over and over. Continuing to be told that a supervisor or manager would review the call records and call me back about my issues. To this day(12/27) I still have not received a call back.

11/15 I called the contractor that Verizon hired to come and bury the cable lines and she advised me to wait until 11/17 to see if anyone contacts me from Verizon about the cable line and if not to call her back and she would reach out to her contact person at Verizon to assist me, since I cannot get any help or solutions when some actually answers the 800 #'s. 

11/17 @10AM while I'm at work I get a phone call from tech saying he was outside and needed to get to my router and boxes in the basement because he fixed the cable line issues. 😳my confusion was out of this world. Where was my call before you came? Especially if you would need access to the equipment inside of my house. He asks when a good time is, I tell him Saturday 11/19 anything around 11. He says that works and he will be back on Saturday. Saturday came and left. He never showed. At that point I was done contacting the company. 

12/8- I call because I received TWO different bills in the mail on the same day. One for November that said it was past due(how) the other one was for December which made sense. That's when I had the issues with payment arrangements, spoke with a "manager " who was going to address my account issues and adjust my bill. As well as get me over to tech support where Charles helped me and was the only positive experience since becoming a Fios customer. 

12/18 Called about the same bill again. No help. Was on hold for 20 mins then Ian picked up and transferred me to a non working number that ended up disconnecting my call. And of course I never received a call back.

12/27 I called spoke to Hosea because of the account/billing issue and now my service is off. He listens then places me on hold for 10mins. Then comes back on and tells he can't get ahold of the financial department so that they can fix my issues and would call me back. That was at 9:30, it's now 3:09pm still have yet to gear back. And my service is still off. This is ridiculous! 

0 Likes
Re: I've never experienced customer service like this before! Unbelievable!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cfisher,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes