I want my friend to get recommendation credit.
Elizabeth834

I have navigated the site to get my friend recommend credit and all I can find is my own code. I contacted service chat under "other" and explained him that I have the info.. the name, phone number and their recoommend code. Can I just give it to him so they can get the credit. He responded by saying he can not give me other customer info... OMG LOL I told him... I have the info... I am trying to give it to you, Everything you need. The name of the account, my friends phone number on the account and i have THEIR recommend code. I want to give it to you, customer service guy. He told me to tell my friend to contact FIOS.... OK why does this need to be so complacated? Why could he not just take the info and give my friend the recommend credit since I had the info needed to get it for them. It does not make any sense. So how do I get them the credit??? I signed up, I have FIOS everything. he talked me into it and now this simple thing needed to turn into WWII code breaking mission. Why?  How does he get credit? 

0 Likes
Re: I want my friend to get recommendation credit.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Elizabeth834,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes