Switch Account

I want to downgrade my service, not sit on the phone for an hour.

I want to downgrade my service, not sit on the phone for an hour.

Contributor Novelectro1
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(192 Views)

Tried to downgrade via live chat.  I was given a reference number which seems to be useless as I still have to go menu diving to ultimately downgrade my service. 

I want to eliminate TV and downgrade my internet plan.  I don't have the time to sit on hold for over an hour.  Please make this easier. 

2 REPLIES 2
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 3
(188 Views)

@Novelectro1 wrote:

Tried to downgrade via live chat.  I was given a reference number which seems to be useless as I still have to go menu diving to ultimately downgrade my service.  My reference number is 47819790001 . 

I want to eliminate TV and downgrade my internet plan.  I don't have the time to sit on hold for over an hour.  Please make this easier. 

Unfortunately you will have to wait on the phone or call back at 8 am till 5 pm EDT to get a quicker response. Call at 8 am 

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(153 Views)

You can make changes to your account by logging in and adjusting services that way.

Keep in mind that if you are still under contract, you will be charged an etf for those services.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.