Re: IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT FIOS
App4that

For what it's worth....I got the FIOS Bundle package for my business last fall even though I've had my fair share of frustrations with verizon customer service (internet only) in the past. I'm not sure if this is something new  but I had to call CS last week over my email/port changes and I actually spoke with a lady right away, they spoke american english, and she fixed my settings/problem. I was expecting this to be a pain in the butt and take forever but it was the complete opposite. 

All I can say regarding FIOS TV service is as a sports fan, the basic package has way more sports channels compared to Comcast (previous cable) and Time Warner, which I had in college in NC. I'm not a fan of the big promo discounts for new users and no good promos for existing customers....Overall In my area (PA) for sports and price it's the best option in my opinion.  If I moved somewhere FIOS isn't available I'd get Direct TV but would never go back to Comcast or TimeWarner. 

0 Likes
oldst

I agree!!!!!!!!! We have been told sooo many different things about our service since we signed up....We have only had the service since March of this year and we have had to call for support 10 times!  We have had to have one of our "boxes" replaced and we are constantly having trouble with our remotes.  We got Verizon because we thought we were going to save money - HA HA the joke is on us!

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@TBuilder wrote:

There service is sooooo bad you are better off without it!  Do not get Verizon.  You WILL be in the same world of regret as the rest of us stuck in their contract!  Their CS is awful.  You can not imagine how insanely poor!   On the first day some guy eating a taco told me I have to wait 30 days until I can use any Verizon service.  Supervisors agreed with him.  Finally when I was going to cancel they told me it was **bleep** and eventually was able to sign into MY VERIZON.  The features are VERY difficult to sort through and use.  I don't even bother trying anymore.  I will not bother calling CS to help...they are too busy patronizing to help.  Maybe they should soend time training their empployees on how the sytem works rather than 1million "sorry to hear that"...

DO NOT GET THIS SERVICE!!  VERIZON IS AWFUL...Phoooey

Maybe I'm missing some double meaning and am about to sound very dumb, but how did you determine that the guy was eating a taco? What significance does the taco have? Would the customer service have been better or worse if it was, say, a grilled-cheese sandwich?

Just curious...