INCORRECT BILLING AND VERIZON HARASSMENT
Enthusiast - Level 1

I started receiving text messages and phone calls stating my bill was past due.  I never received a bill.  Received a bill AFTER the text and phone calls so I contacted verizon.  My bill had hundreds of dollars of overcharges.  The rep gladly helped me, she corrected the bill, told me the amount to pay.  So I mailed her a check.  But until that check reached verizon, I had to endure DAILY PHONE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES that my account was past due.  Following month, same thing.  I started getting phone calls and text messages.  When the bill came, I see the first rep DID NOT do as she told me she did, and I had past due charges because she rebated all but $99.  So I had to call AGAIN (over an hour on the phone this time) and another rep gladly rebated the charges.  This rep told me she could transfer me to the finance department so I could explain to them what was going on with my bill.  This is the only way (she told me) to stop the harassing phone calls.  I told her the errors were verizon's problem and I am not talking to anyone in her finance department.  verizon can fix their own errors.  Rep told me I would receive the phone calls and text messages until they received my next check.  verizon, you are completely incompetent.

The harassing phone calls and text messages continue.  Do your homework.  The only time my bill has been paid late was when I was waiting for YOU to apply the credits.  I have been your customer for over 10 years.  I am paying for services I do not use but your reps keep putting on my bill.  You are not honest, your billing is unethical, your customer service is horrible.  The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

But like everyone else, there is no other option for coverage so I have to stay with verizon.  You need to study another business model.  You may have a superior product (coverage area) but your service, billing, pricing is subpar.  

Re: INCORRECT BILLING AND VERIZON HARASSMENT
POKIEGIRL

VERIZION SO NUTS MY WIFE BY MISTAKE MAIL A CHECK FOR $700.00 TO VERIZION SHE CANCELED THE CHECK SO VERIZION GAVE HER CRIDIT ON ITSHE TOLD THEM 5 CALLS THAT IT WAS A MISTAKE PLEASE TAKE OFF THE CRIDIT NO 2 MONTH NOW STILL THERE WHAT SHOULD I DO

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

PokieGirl,

It appears assistance is no longer required since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist .

0 Likes
Wolly12

Can someone please help me? I share an account with my dad and he was signed up with auto bill pay when the payment was disrupted by the bank. Now the Verizon call center calls me every single day 3x a day, and on Saturday,  and during my hours of work and keeps harrassing me to pay the bill when I'm technically not authorized because I'm not the primary account holder for the account. I asked if they can stop calling me and each time they promise to put that note in but the next day it's the same exact story and then they started telling me that they HAVE to call all the numbers associated with the account if the account holder doesn't answer the phone. BUT, what's the point if I CAN'T DO ANYTHING?? I told my dad to pay it off and he said he set it up for auto bill pay again and the rep left the phone call without collecting a payment or even notifying him that it wouldn't go through until the next billing cycle. I told my dad he needs to pay the bill and I know he has called the customer service line several times. Each time, nothing is done since Verizon continues to call and call and call from 4 different states morning, noon, night and even texts me in my place of work and I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! They even can't discuss the bill with me since I'm not the primary account holder or change the number for the account...this is so frustrating!! Why are the people here so incompetent that they have to harrass people numerous times every day for 2 weeks just to get one single payment!!

There HAS to be a simpler, less harrassing way, since phone calls are OBVIOUSLY not working!! And my dad is never late on his payments. When we were under T-mobile, they would send us a monthly billing statement in the mail and it was always autopayed. Their system was quick and efficient, and if he didn't pay  on time, I NEVER received multiple phone calls from various states throughout the U.S. and texting me every little detail about the billing for the account. This is NOT right!

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes