INCORRECT BILLING FOR 3RD MONTH IN A ROW-THEY ALWAYS DISCONNECT MY CALLS!!!
cicidan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anybody else have this issue?  I have only been a Verizon customer for 3 months, and EVERY single month they have overcharged me.  I have called EVERY time and sometimes numerous calls and conveniently get disconnected every single time.  When I send emails they always answer with a vague response or tell me to go to DirecTV since it's a billing issue with that portion of my bill.  Problem is, DirecTV is billing Verizon correct, Verizon is overcharging me!!  For example, DirecTV billed Verizon $19.05 this month because they owed me a refund from last month....so what does Verizon charge me for that portion of my bill?  $33.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I regret ever becoming a Verizon customer and would not recommend them to anybody!!!  Their customer service sucks, and when I tell them I have documents and screen shots of this billing from DirecTV they all of a sudden disappear and the call gets disconnected.  This has happened with EVERY call and I'm not exaggerating.  I have not had one single rep get to a final decision on what is going to be done.  I guess they figure if they keep hanging up on you that you won't call back.   Oh, and let's not forget that they tell me if I don't pay the full amount on the bill (even though it's wrong) I take the chance on my services being disconnected!!!  If you're not a Verizon customer yet, be grateful you don't have to put up with this **bleep**!!  And if any Verizon employees come on here and tell me with this attitude it's no wonder I'm not getting good customer service you can kiss my rear end!  I didn't start off with this attitude, Verizon made it this way!  Customer service is useless, I am going straight to the top.  I will FAX, Email, Call, whatever it takes to get somebody to listen!!!  

0 Likes
Re: INCORRECT BILLING FOR 3RD MONTH IN A ROW-THEY ALWAYS DISCONNECT MY CALLS!!!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

cicidan,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes