If my problem i snot rectified TODAY I am canceling all my verizon services.
Hothnet

Why is it that doing anything to your Verizon account is a nightmare?  I am so scared to make any change or even add a device because it inherintly causes havoc either getting it done or to my bill.

My current problem is this:

I have been trying to order a M series cable card for a week now.  Everytime I call I get a diferent story of how it will be handled. The first time I was told it would be shipped out to me..That order did not process, I called back and was told a truck had to roll for a cable card order. They gave me a date and I told them I would have to call back in a minute to make sure my spouse could be there as I would be out of town.  When I called back to schedule it I was told that a truck didnt have to roll, that it coul dbe shipped, it was my choice but if I requested the truck there would be a charge of $79.  I told him to ship it, and he supposedly ordered it.  After thinking about it I felt uncomfortable that it too was not goign to process so I called back to confirm it an hour later.  The person I spoke with tld me that not only did a truck have to roll, but the previous person had ordered a "digital converter box" not  a cable card.  She put in an order for the cable card and truck roll and indicated the soonest it could happen was 2/23, but I could tech support the next morning to see if there were any closer dates.  When I called in the next am, I was told that the cable card order was not in the system because the digital converter box order had not processed, they sent me to sales to cancel it, but they could not do it either.  they said they would call me back..they never did.  I went to my Verizon store and the rep there tried to take care of it could not.  Now I am being told that I have to wait a few more days for the incorrect order to process through before they canm order the cable card correctly for me....You have got to be kidding me.

Thats just a synopsis of what has happened..intermingled in tehre is being transfered to other departments at least 12 times knowingly and 4times with no warning.

there is absolutely no communication between departments and very little within, which is obvious by the varied ideas of how the cable card order wold be fullfilled.

If Verizon was not the most reliable Actual service, not customer) around they would be hurting...

If this isnt fix I will cancel, TV < PHON< INTERNET, and WIRELESS ----CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!

0 Likes
Re: If my problem is not rectified TODAY I am canceling all my verizon services.
Hothnet

So I visited the local Verizon store where I originally ordered my service.  I was told , and I am quoting the rep, that There "are so many uneducated untrained reps" on the phones that this is a common problem.

I was also told that a "ROCK" order had been submitted to "scrub" my account of the incorrect orders that are locking it up preventing the correct one from being processed and that process takes several days.  I find that hard to believe, but hey, Verizon does not see fit to give their customer service reps proper training and then also not give them the ability to actually help customers.

Personally I think  Verizon needs to do a reorganization in CS and get rid of a few positions.  Seems to me there are way to many people involved with the process to actually be efficient.  The lady I at the store said it was that way because there was so much theft that there had to be checks and balances.I can't believe that having this many people is actually cheaper than what loss there was before, and I can't believe it stops it.

0 Likes