Information
Wasliedto

I was told that I only had to pay between 2 - 5 dollars when I disconnected my services and that I would not have a problem reconnecting my serives with Fios. Today after being on the chat with Carl I was told that I owe 336 dollars when I disconnected the services the next day and turned in all of the equipement. Cheryl the rep I spoke to as well as the supervisor Ms Jenkins were rude and attempted to blame me for the confusion instead of the employee. I expect Fios to honor the word of their employee that I have to pay is 2-5 dollars the employee Sandra did not mention anything to me about a connection fee that would be charged she instead told me I would get a  refund on my account now Fios is asking for payment. Lied to not cool at all and Ms. Jenkins refused to listen to the call

0 Likes
Re: Information
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Wasliedto,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes