Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Internet Plan

1Mother
Contributor
Contributor

Internet Plan

Message 1 of 2
(2,278 Views)

I have a phone line coming into my home + internet + TV.  If I cancel my phone line will my internet and TV still work?

1 REPLY 1
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Internet Plan

Message 2 of 2
(2,263 Views)

@1Mother wrote:

I have a phone line coming into my home + internet + TV.  If I cancel my phone line will my internet and TV still work?

Sounds like you have FiOS Phone internet and TV on a triple bundle plan.    If you have fios tv and not directv with verizon, then yes you can cancel the home phone line, but double check on how much that saves you.  If you cancel the phone, then that takes you out of a triple bundle and puts you in a double (internet + TV) bundle and the cost savings may or may not be significant.  

to answer your question though, yes you can have internet and tv only with fios.   The directv + high speed dsl may be different because dsl may need the phone line to work. 

hope that helps

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title