Internet Security Suite driver rp_pkt32.sys

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 1
(5,151 Views)

I am having problems with post installation of Internet Security Suite.  The installation goes smoothly, however once I reboot my computer after the installation is complete, the Internet Security Suite loads (which it should).  I then get an error message that the system failed to find file rp_pkt32.sys (this is a file that is supposed to be installed for the Internet Security Suite).  

I tried following the troubleshooting which was suggested in the verizon knowledgebase.  They had me try to do a couple of things.  First, run the diagnostic tool and fix/repair any problems.  This alerted me to the missing driver, and upon repairing, the program froze, then worked, then had me reboot to apply changes.  These changes never took place as I got the same error message upon login and the diagnostic still said the file was missing.  I then tried the next step which required me to uninstall, then reinstall the product.  This did not work either as the error message still shows

At this point I have no idea what to try next.  

Thanks 🙂 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.