Issues with new service and order
mmsj44

We have contact customer service numerous times trying to solve an issue with the package we ordered and installed last week.  When we ordered we were told we would receive Disney+ and Hulu for free.  After install we found we were given Disney+ and some gaming subscription we never heard of and would never use. We don't even own a gaming console nor do we play games online. Customer service has been rude and the only solution they have offered is to send out a tech to uninstall and collect the equipment and then we reorder and they will send out another tech to install it again to get it correct. The last customer service person who claimed to be a supervisor kept over talking us and not listening, and when they were called out on their behavior they hung up on us.  It is ridiculous to think the only solution is to disconnect having a tech come take everything out and then send them back to put it back in. Totally ineffective as a cost saving measure but hey I'm just the customer who would be inconvenienced by having two more techs come spend a few hours in my home to take out what was done and then again to put it back in. I've never heard anything so stupid in my life. Who oversees these people and their ideas because according to them they are the Verizon Fios gods and they make the rules. I want what I was promised upon signing up for service and I want some polite customer service. I had Xfinity Comcast in the past and thought they were bad but right now Fios is making them look great. The way customer service treated us as a new customer screams that they could not care less if we use the service or cancel. Customer retention is definitely not an issue for them. How can I get the help we need to correct the issue???

0 Likes
Re: Issues with new service and order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mmsj44,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes