Just had the single worst customer service experience...and no one cares!
mnader

I just spent the last three hours on the phone with Verizon customer service trying to fix what seemed to be an incredibly simple problem and got nothing but rudeness and the very real feeling that not a single person I spoke actually cared about me as a customer.

I spoke to four different people, was transfered to another person by three of those people without being told I was being transfered, and finally rushed off the phone by the final customer service representative after he told me everything should be working.

This entire ordeal started four days ago when the installer who was scheduled to come out and hook up my new services was over two hours later and never called.  I wasted the entire morning waiting for this person until I finally had to go to work.  He never called and verizon later tried to tell me that I had missed my appointment and would have to reschedule.  

I then took another day off of work the next day, July the second, to wait for the tech to come out.  After he had everything installed, I realized the services we chose were not going to be enough.  So I went online to upgrade my internet speed and tv package with one of the chat representatives.  That day I upgraded my internet speed and my tv package.  I was told everything would be up and working within the hour.

Four days later, my television package was still only at select HD instead of the Extreme HD package I had ordered.

So today, I called to see what I could do to fix this.

And here I am.

Three hours on the phone with Verizon and my problem still persists and I have no felt so uncared for in my entire life.  I spoke with four different people all of whom were rude and unwillining and unable to help.  I spent probably half of that total three hours on hold.  When I was transfered to another customer service rep, they had no idea what the problem I was trying to tackle was and I had to start over from the begininning.  And when I told the final rep I spoke to how dissastisfied I was and that I would like to speak to someone about that, he told me, word for word, that there was nothing he could do, and nothing that could be done until Monday.

This was by far the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my entire life.  I am actively embarassed for Verizon.

Verizon has officially lost a customer.  I will actively warn everyone I can about Verzion and make sure that they choose another company.

This was absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a company in my life.

0 Likes
Re: Just had the single worst customer service experience...and no one cares!
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds about right

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mnader

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard from you on the issue. If anything else is needed please open a new thread

Josh B

0 Likes