Kudos for an excellent help Agent
mlewis102746
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yesterday I had a huge problem with my Verizon Router. I did a live chat with an agent named Maria. It took hours. When we were finally successful, I asked how I could communicate with her management to commend her service. She gave me an email address. I wrote and sent the email from my @yahoo.com account. It bounced ... three times. So I contacted another agent. She was able to see the email I had written by viewing my yahoo email account and she verified that I had used the correct email address. It bounced for her as well. She asked me to post it here and said that she had notified verizone about the problem. So, here is the email I sent. In the original email, I included my full name, address and phone number, but have not included it here, since this is a public forum ...

To kudos_TjFSC@one.verizon.com

Nov 18 at 5:21 PM

Sir,

I won't go into the particulars. This has been a very long, very difficult day for me. The problem was to get my HP computer to recognize my wireless HP printer through Verizon's Wireless Router. Nothing went well ... except for one thing ... Maria. We "chatted" twice. She never gave up and FINALLY we prevailed! She was amazing, tenacious, smart, and resourceful. She deserves a raise and a promotion, but then she wouldn't be able to save my bacon (or anyone else's)!!!!

By the way, the problem was not the Verizon router. It was either HP's hardware or HP's software.

Thank you, thank you, and thank her again, please.

Labels (1)
Re: Kudos for an excellent help Agent
spanishdiva
Enthusiast - Level 1

It took several phone calls and a few agents all leading me down the wrong road.  I replaced my high def set top box and it was having trouble activating.  I had two agents tell me it was on my end and there was nothing they could do for me.  I was told that I needed to go into the home agent system on my laptop and agree to the terms for new service.  What??? I am not getting new service, the last set top box was making a humming noise and they replaced it because the were concerned with it overheating and causing a fire.  Anyway, I followed their instructions running me up and down the stairs, checking the router and other TV's and I kept telling them that in the activation screen on my computer that I didn't see the set top box that I received.  Anyway, I finally called back at got tech {edited for privacy} and the first thing she asked for was the set top box serial number.  Finally, someone who knew her job.  Needless to say, she did in about 10 mins what the other two couldn't do in over an hour of my time.  I asked her how do I recongnize her for her great work and she referred me to this website.  I hope that her supervisor reads this and really give her a pat on the back for knowing her job!!!! I also wish I would have gotten the other two techs numbers because they obviously need some more training.  Maybe, they need to set next to her.  I forgot your name {edited for privacy}but if you don't hear it from your supervisor, then I am telling you JOB WELL DONE!

HelenDigi

Shout out to Michael verizon employee number Z832828  who did a really great job in resolving my issues. Great employee 

Verizon is lucky to have him!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HelenDigi,

Thank you for posting about your experience.  We will pass this along.  As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current.

0 Likes