LIVE Chat
sanjulee

How about having LIVE people that you can chat with on line to get your questions answered?

Also how about making it easier to sign up for an employer offered discount.  The site is hard to find, and doesn't work.  No one contacts you back regarding your request.  This is the second employer I have worked for who offers a discount but it has taken me in excess of 2 weeks each time I've signed up to get anywhere with it.  I wouldn't call this a "benefit", more of a hassle than the $10 a month is worth thanks to Verizon.

Just my views.

0 Likes
Re: LIVE Chat
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@sanjulee wrote:

How about having LIVE people that you can chat with on line to get your questions answered?

Also how about making it easier to sign up for an employer offered discount.  The site is hard to find, and doesn't work.  No one contacts you back regarding your request.  This is the second employer I have worked for who offers a discount but it has taken me in excess of 2 weeks each time I've signed up to get anywhere with it.  I wouldn't call this a "benefit", more of a hassle than the $10 a month is worth thanks to Verizon.

Just my views.

There is a Live Chat option. It's not always available, but I've found it quite helpful when I've used it. It's on their Contact Us page.

sanjulee

Sorry but on my verizon all I can access on any of the contact us pages is the automated answer guy, not a live agent.  I find this very frustrating.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@sanjulee wrote:

Sorry but on my verizon all I can access on any of the contact us pages is the automated answer guy, not a live agent.  I find this very frustrating.

in most cases a live chat should be available.  And of course phone numbers including the basic one of 1-800-VERIZON.  They made it a bit messier because they start you know through an attempt to head off actual contact with some automated answers.  

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@sanjulee wrote:

You have to actually go through the "How can we help?" menus to get to Live Chat.

For example, from http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

1. I select Billing based on your complaint about the employee discount. (If this isn't what you are trying to chat about, you'll probably need to follow a different flow, but the basic idea is the same.)
  2. Since I'm not sure what service you have, I guessed at the next one and selected FiOS: TV, Internet & Voice Billing.
  3. I am then presented with a list of contact options, which includes Live Chat.

Hope this helps!

KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes