Re: Larger Drive for FIOS DVR?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

https://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/members/DvrExpansion.aspx

You have to log into tv central and then try that link, it is working for me today, I put in a request, don't know how long it will take to get obviously, but you can make the request today.

coming Soon!
Verizon FiOS DVR Storage Expansion
Can't get enough of your FiOS DVR?
Pretty soon, you'll have the chance to get even more! That is, more DVR storage space so you can record more of your favorite movies and shows.

We're currently in the process of developing options to increase your existing DVR storage capacity, which will be ready early next year.

If you want to be updated when these options become available in your area, please fill out the information below.

Yes, please contact me as expanded FiOS DVR storage options are available. I understand there is no obligation at this time and that I will be contacted with packages, pricing, and terms as soon as they are available. Please contact me at:

0 Likes
PlanoEvo

I just did this....Anyone know when it will be availble? I live in Plano TX and currently have a poorly working 6416 DVR that locks up frequently.

0 Likes
chieftaing
Enthusiast - Level 2

I "registered" back in December. I just got an e-mail with a link to the upgrade page.  It found my living room DVR, said I was eligible.  I agreed to pay a one-time $39.95 upgrade - and I'm "on the list" to get one in 5 days.  Whoo-hoo!

I did a live chat and was told there is *not* an increase in the monthly amount.  I really hope the tech support person really knew the right answer to that one.

Can't wait - I was almost ready to give up on a Verizon DVR upgrade and go buy a TIvo.

0 Likes