Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Leave Verizon Wireless

SOLVED
LTCustomer001
Contributor
Contributor

Leave Verizon Wireless

Message 1 of 2
(707 Views)

I have the same experience as the post below, and I'm planning to move my 4 lines to someone else. After 3 separate phone calls in one week and reps claiming to call me back after every call, which they never did, I am very disappointed at how Verizon treats existing customers. Existing customers get bread crumbs on promotions, and new customers get free phones. I've been a loyal customer for 10 years, but that doesn't seem to mean anything to Verizon. 

Time to leave verizon?

‎12-28-2020 12:56 PM

So, I've heard these commercials over and over from AT&T about how existing customers now get the same deals as customers that switch or add lines... it got me thinking - I'm finally at a point where my 6 lines (5 phones and an apple watch) are all out of contract.  I chatted with VZW customer service to confirm that and told them I was considering switching carriers because all my phones are pretty old and other carriers have better deals... the agent on the chat session said something to the effect of "yep, i understand that" and sent me a link to use when i switch carriers so all my numbers move over!  They didn't even try to retain my business.  How odd.

Now, has anyone heard if Verizon will be doing something like AT&T where their existing customers get the same deals as new customers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Leave Verizon Wireless

Message 2 of 2
(693 Views)

Try the correct forum 

https://community.verizonwireless.com

this is the Fios internet and tv and home phone forum.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Leave Verizon Wireless

Message 2 of 2
(694 Views)

Try the correct forum 

https://community.verizonwireless.com

this is the Fios internet and tv and home phone forum.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title