Lied to by Fios sales agent
Willbro1

Hello, recently I was at a convention where I spoke to a sales rep named Joy A. About signing up for Fios Internet. I was on the fence about signing up and Joy told me that Ifor I signed up with her that day she would get me a Chrome book laptop for free all I had to do was pay my first bill on time, which I did. After pay the bill I contacted Joy and she told me to keep and eye on my email inbox to claim the Chrome book. After a few weeks I called customer service and they told me that no such deal exists and offered me $10.00 off my bill a month. I accepted the deduction but told the agent that I would rather have the chrome book that was promised to me from Joy the sales rep. I called back today and the guy I spoke to said the offered actually expired the day before Joy signed me up. Regardless of there obvious errors in there job I would like the chrome book that was promised to me that I then promised my son. How do these reps get away with all these lies? This forum is filled with storys similar to mine. 

0 Likes
Re: Lied to by Fios sales agent
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Willbro1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes