Line is disconnected
a2n10zfemmel

Okay I don't know if anyone has any ideas or suggestions but I have called verzion 4 times and had a phone exchange and I'm still having phone problems. I don't believe it's the phone I believe it has to do with the routing of my number. I had left verzion went to another company and then came back since I have came back anytime you call me and I do many each and everytime you call me if I don't answer instead of getting my voicemail it will say my line has been disconnected. I'm also not able to call and set up my voicemail because when I do it says the line of course is disconnected yet I have a voicemail. Verzion can't seem to figure it out and this has been going on since October and I'm just getting so tired of explaining to everyone that yes my phone works I'm just having problems with the company getting my phone to work. Any suggestions at all? I don't think it's fair I should have to change my number I've had this number for over 10 years. Thank you for any suggestions.

0 Likes
Re: Line is disconnected
VZ_Lori
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello a2n10zfemmel, i can understand your fustration and apologize for the inconvience.  Can you please click n this link and fill out your account information so that I may look into this for you? https://www22.verizon.com/content/helpnetwork/

I hope we can resolve this for you soon. Thanks for reaching out!

0 Likes
a2n10zfemmel

I have tired and came back and tired again but it won't let me submit the phone.

0 Likes
a2n10zfemmel

I tried again and nothing it lets me fill the form out and then won't let me submit saying error on the page. Considering the problems I've had with my phone since I started service with your company I'm not at all surprised by this. Please don't apologizing to me I know your required to but seriously just fix my phone so I can use what I'm having to pay for. Considering this has been going on since November I think I have been more then patient.

0 Likes
VZ_Lori
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you can pls try one more time to enter your info here https://www98.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

If it still causes a problem then send me a private message with your acct info so that I may start looking into this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes